There’s always a risk that your vehicle will experience a mechanical, electrical or digital breakdown. Repair costs increase every year and can add up to thousands of dollars. A Comprehensive Vehicle Service Contract (VSC) administered by Universal Underwriters Service Corporation a member company of Zurich North America can help protect you from unexpected expenses.
Our Comprehensive Vehicle Service Contract Covers So Much It’s Easier To List The Exclusions.
- Alignment of body parts, bumpers and glass
- Any part or components that are not factory installed are not covered.
- Batteries-including hybrid batteries
- Brake linings and shoes
- Brake Pads
- Brake rotors and drums
- Bright metal parts
- Light bulbs
- Sealed beams
- Catalytic converter
- Convertible and/or vinyl top
- Coolant hoses
- Drive belts
- Exhaust system
- Flexible body parts
- Interior trim
- Manual clutch discs
- Physical damage
- Repairs of water and air leaks, rattles, squeaks and wind noise
- Sheet metal
- Shock absorbers
- Spark/glow plugs
- Throttle body assembly
- Weather strips
- Wheel covers
- Wiper Blades
Normal maintenance services and parts required or recommended by your vehicle manufacturer and other normal maintenance services and parts, including engine tune up, suspension alignment, wheel balancing and filters.
Manufacturer Warranty vs. Comprehensive Vehicle Service Contract
Each manufacturer provides a limited warranty on new vehicles. A Comprehensive Vehicle Service Contract provides coverage beyond your vehicles manufacturer’s warranty, even after it has expired.
There are some instances, however, when the Comprehensive Vehicle Service Contract could offer some protection or coverage prior to the manufacturer’s warranty expiration. For example, if your covered repair does not include a replacement vehicle, a Comprehensive (VSC) will provide rental car reimbursement.
Features and Benefits Of A Comprehensive Vehicle Service Contract
Features included with Eligible
- A provides coverage for the cost of parts and labor associated with covered repairs
- Repair your vehicle virtually anywhere-have repairs made at your selling dealership or through any ASE certified repair shop across the U.S. and Canada
- Transferrable to the next vehicle owner, offering potentially higher resale value
- A deductible of $100 per covered repair visit
Benefits included with Eligible
- Emergency roadside assistance coverage for services such as: towing, flat tire changes, gas and fluids delivery, jump-starts, and frozen lock and lockout service – up to specified limit per occurrence
- Rental reimbursement in conjunction with covered repairs – up to specified limit per occurrence
- Trip interruption reimbursement for food and lodging for up to three days – up to specified limit per occurrence – if break down occurs more than 100 miles from home.